i love that you think im innocent1


whitebois think im innocent.....and they all think im unapproachable, and i love it!....truth is i think whitebois are faggots who cant fuck....or dress..or make a girl, feel like a girl!

Ill let you know that im not so innocent, and i like baseball bat sized black cocks, that know how to bash my pussy to pieces!....ive fucked in mall bathrooms....school....sucked cock in public, and of course in the family car!  ive reently had one niggah fuk my titties and ass cheeks and i love it! i love that they shoot more cumm than wbois do...and they fat thats its creamier and tastier too!
below is a pic of my latest cock! i let him do anything he wants to me!.....i even let him take a long piss all over me!

You have read this article with the title i love that you think im innocent1. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-love-that-you-think-im-innocent1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...