i have the same dildo....its the one i currently use when i cant fuck a real nigger!...i worked my way up to that size b4 i finally let a man fuck me!
i tried unsuccessfully to fuck myself with it at least 10 times....my little butt ring finally relented...and when it did it slid in past the ridge of the head!...it hurt like hell but i couldnt move it!my ass jus held it...just the head...i kept jerking to ease the pain!
it worked, but made me so hard, i came!...in fact i just came while typing this!...no lie!...except the dildo is 7'' in me and my hole is so tight around it it could hardly move!
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-have-same-dildo.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...