Shameless Filler Post.

The 2nd part of the 'Thoughts on Vulkan' series is taking a lot longer than I thought it was going to so that won't be appearing till tomorrow now. I've also done a brief outline of a couple more 'List Design' posts that should appear early next week.

My posting has been somewhat erratic of late due to a combination of real life, parenting commitments and sheer bloody laziness. I hope to rectify that but I'm not promising anything, lol.

I'd also like to thank the 65 people who bothered to click on adverts and the 2 people who bought stuff from Wayland games via the banner at the top.


If anybody else would like to follow their example it would be much appreciated. I'd also like to thank the rest of you who have stuck with the blog despite my somewhat random posting schedule ;-)

See you all tomorrow......hopefully.....
You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title Shameless Filler Post.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/08/shameless-filler-post.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...