Hobby Apathy Hits Again.

I new it would happen again eventually.

Didn't expect it to happen to me so soon after the last time though.

I can't be bothered to base and undercoat Guardsmen,
I can't be bothered to paint my Tyranids,
I can't be bothered to build 'Island of Blood' Skaven,
I can't be bothered to build a bike Command Squad,

I've managed to accomplish NOTHING hobby related at all since Friday night and all I did then was assemble 20 Guardsmen...

Unfortunately poorly armed humans with flash-lights aren't as much fun as giant bug monsters and I can't even be bothered to work on the giant bug monsters...

Not to mention the fact that the FLGS that I go to for motivation is about to move to a building so small that we'll be lucky to get 5 people in it simultaneously.....

That concludes my self pitying whining for a bit...I'll post something actually worth reading later...

Maybe...
You have read this article Thinking out loud with the title Hobby Apathy Hits Again.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/09/hobby-apathy-hits-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...