Back (But Not Necessarily By Public Demand)

Yes, I have returned.....Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! you all cry.....


Or maybe you just cry.....


Who knows?

Anyway,

My weekly House of Paincakes article will be appearing some time today. I pre-warn you it's a bit self pitying, lol. As I don't want to break tradition I'll have a linking article on my own blog that will also have pictures of some random hot-girl in it for no immediately justifiable reason other than I want to...

Tomorrow I'll be doing a (somewhat belated) article on the 'Young Bloods' Tournament that I went to in order to give moral support to a young gentleman from my FLGS and Thursday I'll try and catch up with some of the list assistance e-mails that I've yet to look at. After that, normal service will be resumed.

See you all soon, lol.
You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title Back (But Not Necessarily By Public Demand). You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/07/back-but-not-necessarily-by-public.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...