A Brief Break from Blogging.

I am up to my eyeballs in 'Real Life' stuff to do over the next few days so blogging will have to unfortunately go on 'standby' mode till Monday next week.

Though telling you all this will undoubtedly effect my blog 'hits' for the next few days it did seem the polite thing to do, lol. Hopefully I'll be back to boring you with the same inane crap and random waffling on (that you all seem to come back for repeatedly) early next week.

If your desperate for a blogging fix then you can try some of the sites in my 'Links' section or have a read through some of the old stuff that you might have missed. On a side note, thanks to the few of you who have clicked on the adverts that the resulting revenue of paid for the fuel I used driving to Nottingham to take pics of the 'Young Bloods' tournament (which I'll be doing an article on as soon as I'm back to normal output). If you could keep on doing that then it would be much appreciated. Also if your not yet a follower of the blog then you can always do that as well ;-)

Until then here's a picture of an attractive half-naked girl holding a Flame-thrower that will further guarantee that I never get approved for the FTW blog network......


I suppose I best use the word 'Fuck' at least once as well.....
You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title A Brief Break from Blogging.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/07/a-brief-break-from-blogging.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...