Tyranids + 'Death-Star'.


I've made a final decision on my Tyranid list...

I warn you in advance it is not particularly optimised. It's more an optimised core with some stuff I want to convert tacked on top.

The Mawloc/Trygon model I have is just begging to be turned into a Swarmlord. Which still leaves me with my standard Hive Tyrant model to use later should I get fed up with my 400+ point 'Death-Star' unit never reaching combat.

On a side note it's not (imho) possible to do a cool looking Tervigon conversion on a 60mm base, so it looks like I'm going to have to acquire a couple of those big oval bases that the aforementioned Mawloc/Trygon comes with.

So with the rationalisations out of the way, here's the list.

1750 Pts - Tyranids Roster

HQ: The Swarmlord (1#, 280 pts)
1 The Swarmlord @ 280 pts

: Tyrant Guard Brood (2#, 150 pts)
2 Tyrant Guard Brood @ 150 pts (Bonesword)

Elite: Hive Guard Brood (2#, 100 pts)
2 Hive Guard Brood @ 100 pts

Elite: Hive Guard Brood (2#, 100 pts)
2 Hive Guard Brood @ 100 pts

Elite: Hive Guard Brood (2#, 100 pts)
2 Hive Guard Brood @ 100 pts

Troops: Tervigon (1#, 195 pts)
1 Tervigon @ 195 pts (Adrenal Glands; Toxin Sacs; Catalyst)

Troops: Tervigon (1#, 195 pts)
1 Tervigon @ 195 pts (Adrenal Glands; Toxin Sacs; Catalyst)

Troops: Termagant Brood (10#, 50 pts)
10 Termagant Brood @ 50 pts

Troops: Termagant Brood (10#, 50 pts)
10 Termagant Brood @ 50 pts

Heavy Support: Tyrannofex (1#, 265 pts)
1 Tyrannofex @ 265 pts (Rupture Cannon)

Heavy Support: Tyrannofex (1#, 265 pts)
1 Tyrannofex @ 265 pts (Rupture Cannon)

Total Roster Cost: 1750

As usual any constructive criticism will be gratefully received, if possibly (in this case) ignored and filed away for when I get all competitive again ;-)

You have read this article Army Lists / Tyranids with the title Tyranids + 'Death-Star'.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/07/tyranids.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...