I'm still not dead...

A quick update to my earlier post about a 'themed' Terminator list.

Here's the prototype for my 'Renegade' Terminator with Cyclone Missile Launcher.

The 'Lone Wolves' are lurking about in the background as well ;-)

I've equipped him with the 'club' looking Power Weapon from the Chaos Terminator sprue as it will be easier to justify should I be using him as a Terminator with a Power Fist.

It still needs a lot of tidying up, obviously.

Thoughts, Comments and offers of Typhoon Missile Launchers are (as usual) most welcome.
You have read this article Modelling Projects / Space Wolves with the title I'm still not dead.... You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-still-not-dead.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...