'Counts-As' Grey Knights

I've made myself a 'prototype' squad that will potentially become the start of my 'Night Reapers' 8th Company. I'm thinking that 8th Company will be the best fit as the shoulder pad rim colour of that Company is traditionally Grey ;-)

Grey Knights Strike Squad.


The moderately converted Reaper Autocannon will be representing the units Psycannon.

He's just a 'concept' model at the moment but I like the way he turned out.

'Psycannon' Marine.


If I decide I still like it by tomorrow, I'll tidy up this one and then see if I've got enough bits to make another couple of squads.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
You have read this article Grey Knights / Modelling Projects with the title 'Counts-As' Grey Knights. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/03/grey-knights.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...