'New' Rune Priest.

So I've started to paint my Rune Priest in the same style as I've been gradually redoing the 500ish* Marines that make up my 'Night Reapers' 2nd Company.

* Yes It's going to take a while, lol.

He needs a shit-load more work done on him but I think this gives the basic idea.






I also finally got around to undercoating a pile of stuff that had been gradually accumulating in size over the last few months.


In other news I've got the 3rd part of my 'Representing the Legions' article almost done so you'll be seeing that at some point this weekend as well as another couple of 'Primarch' posts that will be hopefully be ready soon after a bit of last minute tweaking.

Have a nice weekend ;-)
You have read this article 2nd Company Project / Space Wolves with the title 'New' Rune Priest.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/03/rune-priest.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...