House of Paincakes Article No. 14

Article can be found here. I'm particularly happy with this one (with the exception of the spelling mistake) so please give it a look.

And continuing with last weeks 'Eye-Candy' theme.....some more vampires....

Olga Kurylenko - The Vampire.


Leonor Varela - Blade 2.


Mathilda May - Lifeforce. *
She spends most of this film completely naked so no searching for it if your under 18 ;-)


Monica Bellucci - Bram Stokers Dracula.


And for the more mature* followers of the blog.....
* Yes, I mean old.....Sorry.


Ingrid Pitt - Countess Dracula.




I think I'll drag the vampire theme out for another week and then I'll go with something different.....
You have read this article House of Paincakes with the title House of Paincakes Article No. 14. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/03/house-of-paincakes-article-no-14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...