House of Paincakes Article No.36

This weeks iHoP article is asking for opinions on what people think makes up the perfect 40K army and can be found here.

Before I pick an Eye-Candy subject for today I have a bit of scrounging to do.....If those of you who check the blog with any regularity could please click on a couple of adverts when you visit I would be most grateful. I'm hoping to go to the UKGT in October in order to report on the event as I did last year and any funds I get from the Blogs Ad revenue would be used for this purpose. It will only take a second and will cost you nothing but time ;-)

Okay now that's out of the way lets have some Eye-Candy, lol.

This week I think we'll move away from celebrities and have a look at some girls brave enough to dress up as imaginary characters and still manage to look hot while doing it....To be honest I probably could have done an entire post just using Princess Leia 'Slave Costume' pics ;-)




























Until next week then...
You have read this article House of Paincakes with the title House of Paincakes Article No.36. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/09/house-of-paincakes-article-no36.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...