E-Mail In - Is the Chaos Codex Really That Bad?

E-Mail In :

Gmort.

You accuse the Chaos Marine Codex of being shit all the time but it seems to me like there are a lot of really good and interesting units in it that people just aren't using properly (if at all). Even though dual-lash isn't meant to be that good anymore people are still using it in tournaments and doing really well. Are you just following the 'internet wisdom' that's portrayed as true just because people like Stelek and Kirby say so or do you genuinely think it's that shit?


Name withheld by request.

Reply :

I genuinely think it's shit.....
...
...
...
Sorry, were you expecting a detailed answer?


There are plenty of examples of breakdowns of the Chaos Space Marine Codex all over the internet if you want to look for them. I've even done one myself,

Is the Chaos Codex Viable Any-more?

The basic problem is that every unit ranges from slightly to grossly over-costed and a hell of a lot of it's underpowered as well. The few units that were good (relatively) can now be easily countered by the newer dex's for a variety of reasons.


If anybodies really that interested then I can do a newer breakdown of the Codex taking into account the current list building trends but I honestly think that the only viable way to use your models is through the medium of 'Counts-As'. If people want me to write one I will...

...I won't enjoy it though, lol.
You have read this article Chaos Space Marines with the title E-Mail In - Is the Chaos Codex Really That Bad?. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/09/e-mail-in-is-chaos-codex-really-that-bad.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...