Making Rash Promises.....


Due to Blogger being down for several days I'm somewhat behind on some of the things I promised various people that I'd do and subsequently haven't...Therefore the Primarch post will turn up next Sunday.

I fortunately managed to get my Tuesday HoP article done but I may have trouble completing the accompanying 'Eye-Candy' post that you've all come to know and love. In addition I'm now going to be away for a few days which always interferes with my schedule, lol.

Therefore post output may be a little erratic for the next few days. If you get bored you can always read some of the old stuff as some of it I seem to remember was actually quite good ;-)
You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title Making Rash Promises...... You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/05/making-rash-promises.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...