Bits and Pieces

Nothing in particular leapt out at me as a priority over the last few days so I've done a bit of everything.

Both the Cyclone Missile Terminators have been tidied up, Sorceror/Librarian is based, Telion has been de-Ultramarined and I built a prototype for my Combi-melta Sergeant/Champion then everybody except the Tech Marine got a base coat of my Chapter colours.

Proxing is lame...It's especially lame if you have a model collection and bitz box as big as mine...In fact it may come across as a bit lazy, so I finally built my 'Long Fang' Squads.

Not much to comment on really, but if you want to then go right ahead, lol.
You have read this article Modelling Projects with the title Bits and Pieces. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/12/bits-and-pieces.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...