Throne of Skulls - Best Painted

I took photo's of all the armies nominated for best painted this weekend. I'm not a particularly talented photographer but I did my best.

In no particular order.....

Chaos Space Marines.






'Custodes' Using Space Marine Codex.




 Chaos Space Marines.








'Death Guard' Chaos Space Marines.
Painted by my friend Sam who was the overall winner in the end. My pictures don't really do it the justice it deserves.





Even More Chaos Space Marines.





Blood Angels.
Including a ridiculously expensive Stormraven Conversion.







 Eldar.



Necrons.
No disrespect to the owner of this army but I thought there were better painted armies than this one overlooked. It's still very nice in it's own way though I suppose.



Imperial Guard 'Flying Circus'.
I was more impressed with this army until I realised the 'Pin-Up' pictures on the sides were actually transfers than when I thought they were done freehand. Still nicely painted overall despite that minor gripe.







'White Scars' Space Marines.
Painted by another of my friends namely Adam. You'll see more pictures of this later in the week when I post pictures of the actual games.



There was an Ork army I missed out but unfortunately it wasn't in the cabinets when I was taking pictures and had been taken back out again when I returned later.

Comments are (as usual) most welcome.
You have read this article Modelling Projects / Tournament with the title Throne of Skulls - Best Painted. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/01/throne-of-skulls-best-painted.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...