Thunderwolf Cavalry.

Maybe it's just me but I just can't except the idea of Space Marines of any kind riding great big wolves. Or (if the Canis model is anything to go buy) riding giant, cybernetic, bow-legged squirrels.

Therefore an alternative that worked for me needed to be found.

'Thunderwolf Cavalry' concept model.




I used 3 wolves as I thought that using 2 would be too similar to the wargear option of a pair of Fenrisian wolves.

I'm not 100% sure about the chains though. Maybe having the 'handler' holding a whip of some kind would look better*?
* Of course that adds the problem of finding and/or making 12 whips :-(

As usual all input will be welcomed.
You have read this article Modelling Projects / Space Wolves with the title Thunderwolf Cavalry.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/05/thunderwolf-cavalry.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...