Up and Coming Throne of Skulls Articles.

While taking pictures of various games at the Throne of Skulls tournament several people were kind enough to give me a brief overview of their own matches together with some info on their own and in some cases their opponents army lists.

While in many cases not in enough detail to get away with calling themselves 'battle reports' they do give a better context to the matches than just posting twenty pictures of a game like I have done in the past. As I'm sure you can all appreciate this takes a fair bit of compiling but I'll endeavour to post the first of this series of articles tomorrow or the day after.

I've also spent a fair portion of today helping a friend of mine with some tournament practice games so didn't get as much done as I would have hoped, lol.

Kristen Bell would therefore like to thank you for your patience,


See you all tomorrow ;-)
You have read this article Blatant Filler Post with the title Up and Coming Throne of Skulls Articles.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/10/up-and-coming-throne-of-skulls-articles.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...