Road Trip to Warhammer World


A large number of my friends and acquaintances are off to play in the Throne of Skulls tournament at Nottingham this weekend. I have decided to act as 'team' photographer as firstly it's a good excuse to go and secondly it should mean I've got Blog posts for the next couple of weeks without putting a lot of effort in other than compiling photos into appropriate sub sections ;-)

Of course the downside to this is that it won't be practical for me to do blog posts this weekend.....I will however try to post some status updates (and perhaps the odd picture) on the Gmorts Chaotica Facebook page in order to keep you going.

Hopefully I'll have time to have a mooch about as well ;-)

To anybody who I only know as a cool internet name who happens to be going to this event I'll periodically hold my arms in the air for no apparent reason so I at least look a bit like the picture in the corner of my blog page. That way you can say hello or just ignore me completely depending on how you feel at the time...


Bye till after the weekend then.....
You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title Road Trip to Warhammer World. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/10/road-trip-to-warhammer-world.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...