House of Paincakes Article No.24

In the dim and distant past I started to write for the House of Paincakes blog network. As an effort to disguise the blatant self publicity of using one blog to publicise my own work on another blog I pretended I was doing you all a favour and published some distracting pictures of attractive women after the link for my 2nd article.

Which was here for the nostalgic amongst you.

This has become somewhat of a Tuesday tradition so don't worry I'm not going to stop now. However in response to a slightly snotty e-mail I had recently I'd like to make a few points.

1) There's no actual nudity in any of the pictures I use. Which I clarify as meaning no nipples or intimate body parts on show.
2) The average advertisement for shower gel has more flesh showing in it than one of my Tuesday articles.
3) I find it somewhat amusing that a picture of a girl in her pants bothered the person in question, whereas my use of the word 'Fuck' apparently doesn't.

Right now that's out of the way, here's a link to my article,

House of Paincakes Article No. 24

Followed by some pictures of Olivia Munn,

As Princess Leia,


As Chun Li,


And as Wonder Woman,




Enjoy ;-)
You have read this article House of Paincakes with the title House of Paincakes Article No.24. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/06/house-of-paincakes-article-no24.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...