Plans for Next Week...

I'm off to the Uk Games Expo 2011 tomorrow today so hopefully I'll have plenty of pictures of some decent 40K armies from the tournament bit and anything else I find that's of interest ready to post either late Sunday or sometime Monday.

I also have two Primarch Posts (Corax and Alpharius/Omegon) almost complete, a few 'help me' e-mails to sort out and the next part of the 'List Building' articles should be appearing pretty soon as well. So hopefully next week should have something of interest for everyone ;-)

Until then, please except this picture of a girl with a Sub-Machine Gun.

You have read this article Public Service Announcement with the title Plans for Next Week.... You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2011/06/plans-for-next-week.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...