Chaos Terminators.


So given my recent experiment in 'foot' Assault Terminators I thought I'd try out a few Terminator heavy lists in an effort to revitalise my 'hobby' interest.

Of course to do that will probably require a bit of converting so I thought I'd do a quick inventory of what I had to work with. Apparently my obsession with Terminators when Apocalypse was first released was a bit more severe than I remembered.

They're (for the most part) either poorly painted or poorly posed or both, lol.

As they're Chaos Terminators the standard wargear loadout is Twin-Linked Bolter + Power Weapon.

I have...

10x Standard Chaos Terminators
12x Combi-Plasma
3x Combi-Plasma + Power Fist
12x Combi-Melta
5x Combi-Melta + Chainfist
8x Chainfist
4x Power Fist
2x Heavy Flamer
4x Heavy Flamer + Chainfist
8x Reaper Autocannon
5x Thunderhammer + Storm Shield
1x Terminator Lord
1x Terminator Lord + Combi-Melta

That's not including my 'Counts As' Abaddon or my 10 already started Assault Terminators that I did a basic paint job on for the Tournament last Sunday.

86 in Total.

Plenty to work with so hopefully I can come up with a semi-competitive set of lists sometime soon or at least have somebody suggest some if anybody has any ideas.

You have read this article Chaos Space Marines / Modelling Projects with the title Chaos Terminators.. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/06/chaos-terminators.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...