Games Workshop = Fail


Apparently today should be the day that my FLGS is going to demonstrate the wonders of 8th Ed. Warhammer Fantasy. So I carefully arrange to take my girlfriend who is a fan of said game to our local Games Workshop on that day as she gets little opportunity to play normally.

Due to Games Workshops inspired 'We only need one person to run the store because that costs us less money' policy, my FLGS spends more time shut than fucking open these days so I carefully checked the opening times for the coming week. Thursday 17th June 12-8 is apparently the only weekday It's open but that's fine because that's today, right?

She gets her army together, I sort out all the domestic crap and then off we go in two separate vehicles so I can pick up my daughter from school later so as to not interrupt the rare chance my partner has to actually get involved in her part of the hobby. I have also carefully arranged both our schedules so there are no interruptions.

We arrive at 12:00....

And at 1:00 we both get back in our respective vehicles and head back home after waiting for a fucking hour for someone to turn up.

Perhaps I should have checked in advance? Of course the problem with that was Thursday was the first time the shop was open since Sunday when the information was relayed to me.

Apparently the local independent stockist for Warmachine is open 7 days a week which I presume makes buying stuff, looking at stuff and talking to people a lot Fucking easier....

Games Workshop manages to fail at the 'Customer Service' aspect of their business yet again but succeeds spectacularly at the fucking up my day part of their business plan...

You have read this article Rants with the title Games Workshop = Fail. You can bookmark this page URL http://llourenzzo-putta.blogspot.com/2010/06/games-workshop-fail.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...